Wednesday, November 2, 2022

My Reasons For Starting Cyber Security

My Reasons For Starting Cyber Security


Good day everyone, I am here this time to let you know what I am doing presently and the reasons behind it.  As they use to say there is no smoke with fire. 

I don’t know the exact  day and date  but I know it was last year. One day I woke up to discover my website RazaqIM.com failed to display and open. I was not happy to see this. 

Reasons For Failing To Display And Open   

1. No SSL

This is a security component that help you to activate https and get your website secured  

2   Insecurity 

This means my website is not secured  Google has taken it so serious by always putting on that page a warning saying this website is not secure for people to be careful.

Google Flag My Website

Eventually Google block my website and anytime I open it it show red page. This happened because it has been hacked by the hackers due to insecurity.

Seeking For Solution From My Host

When I saw this I have to go to my host, I paid them twice to help fix the problem but same thing keep happening. It is on this I came across this huge opportunity of Cyber Security course and training. I spent almost 5 months on the training of Cyber Security. I just graduated finally last week 28/10/2022.

I Acquire The Following And Got My Certificates On:


1. Introduction to Cyber Security ( level 1 )

2. Cyber Security Essentials ( level 2 )

3. Networking Essentials

4. TLM Level 2 Certificate On Cyber Security


Now I am On Working Experience Till Date.

So it is the frustration of my site been hacked that led to grab this golden opportunity and fly with it. Now it is unbelievable seeing myself from 0 knowledge in IT and Cyber Security to become someone in the stage of a Cyber professional.

Glory be to God almighty!!!

Congrats to me!!!

Razaq Sunmonu.

Contact me : sunmonuolaniyirazaq@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment